Notes to riders on club run :-
1. Runs departures, meet at 10.45 for 11.00am departure local time, unless stated otherwise.
2. Whilst most runs stop at places where food can be bought, it is the riders responsibility to make their own arrangements for lunch or take a picnic.
3. Speed will usually be 45-55 mph where possible, but can vary up or down depending on bikes present.
4. On main roads riders should keep approximately 50 yds apart to allow cars to overtake, but on single track roads should be closer
to allow more bikes to pass or be passed in one layby.
5. Riders leaving the run for any reason, should inform the organizer or last rider.
6. Where possible keep the rider behind you in view in your rear view mirror.
Note some new starting points – 1. Inverness, Tesco car park just off A96, 2. Dingwall,Tesco’s car park, 3. Nairn, from harbour, 4. Forres from Lidl car park.
Aug 18th (Sat) – From Nairn harbour to Cawdor via a round about way!
A point to point run from Tesco Inverness finishing at Loch Ness Restorations for a BBQ.
The run will consist of a set of questions and observation on route. Full details on day.
Club run Forres to Spey Bay via Burghead Pictish fort site. Meet 10.45, depart 11am.
Monthly club meeting followed by the clubs Annual General Meeting. Please note various committee post available, so here is your chance to help the club go forward.