Notes to riders on club run :-
1. Runs departures, meet at 10.45 for 11.00am departure local time, unless stated otherwise.
2. Whilst most runs stop at places where food can be bought, it is the riders responsibility to make their own arrangements for lunch or take a picnic.
3. Speed will usually be 45-55 mph where possible, but can vary up or down depending on bikes present.
4. On main roads riders should keep approximately 50 yds apart to allow cars to overtake, but on single track roads should be closer
to allow more bikes to pass or be passed in one layby.
5. Riders leaving the run for any reason, should inform the organizer or last rider.
6. Where possible keep the rider behind you in view in your rear view mirror.
Note some new starting points – 1. Inverness, Tesco car park just off A96, 2. Dingwall,Tesco’s car park, 3. Nairn, from harbour, 4. Forres from Lidl car park.
Oct 29th (Sun) – Meet 10.45, depart 11.00, Nairn harbour to Cairngorm chair lift
7th Nov – Club meeting, entertainment a talk by Ralph Pickthall on the 500 charity run.
Nov 26th – optional club run, weather permitting, Inverness Tesco, just off A96, and a mystery trip across Black Isle. Meet 10.45 for 11.00 departure
Dec 5th Club meeting, entertainment a talk by Chris Jones on the history of Harley’s