Notes to riders on club run :-
1. Runs departures, meet at 10.45 for 11.00am departure local time, unless stated otherwise.
2. Whilst most runs stop at places where food can be bought, it is the riders responsibility to make their own arrangements for lunch or take a picnic.
3. Speed will usually be 45-55 mph where possible, but can vary up or down depending on bikes present.
4. On main roads riders should keep approximately 50 yds apart to allow cars to overtake, but on single track roads should be closer
to allow more bikes to pass or be passed in one layby.
5. Riders leaving the run for any reason, should inform the organizer or last rider.
6. Where possible keep the rider behind you in view in your rear view mirror.
Note some new starting points – 1. Inverness, Tesco car park just off A96, 2. Dingwall,Tesco’s car park, 3. Nairn, from harbour, 4. Forres from Lidl car park.
Please note, the date for the Christmas meal has change to Wednesday 13th December, as Emma will not be able to attend on the 12th.
This year’s meal will be in R&B’s, Inverness on Wednesday 13th December.
We will be meeting at 7:00 and the meal will start at 7:30.
As discussed at the meeting, we will be doing ‘Secret Santa’. The aim is to buy the tackiest present you can find at £5 or under.
We will also be holding a mini raffle, so feel free to bring along a prize.
On the corner of Queensgate and Church Street, opposite the Co-op.