Notes to riders on club run :-
1. Runs departures, meet at 10.45 for 11.00am departure local time, unless stated otherwise.
2. Whilst most runs stop at places where food can be bought, it is the riders responsibility to make their own arrangements for lunch or take a picnic.
3. Speed will usually be 45-55 mph where possible, but can vary up or down depending on bikes present.
4. On main roads riders should keep approximately 50 yds apart to allow cars to overtake, but on single track roads should be closer
to allow more bikes to pass or be passed in one layby.
5. Riders leaving the run for any reason, should inform the organizer or last rider.
6. Where possible keep the rider behind you in view in your rear view mirror.
Note some new starting points – 1. Inverness, Tesco car park just off A96, 2. Dingwall,Tesco’s car park, 3. Nairn, from harbour, 4. Forres from Lidl car park.
Jul 30th (Sun) – Club run Nairn harbour to Glenlivet Distillery. Meet 10.45, depart 11.00.
Aug 1st – Club meeting – entertainment talk by Cath Millar on Burghead – from Pictish times to the present day.
Small bike cc & older machine run from Tesco Dingwall to Nigg & ferry crossing
Aug 27th (Sun) – Club run Inverness to Eilean Donnan Castle
Sunday 3rd September 2017
Sep 5th – Club meeting followed by AGM. Proposals for AGM must be submitted before August meeting so they can be read out at the August meeting.
Small bike cc & older machine run from Inverness to Fort Augutus
Sep 23rd (Sat) – Club run Forres to Portsoy harbour return via Keith. Saturday because Alford auto jumble is on the Sunday 24th.
Oct 3rd – Club meeting, entertainment to be arranged. If you have something to say or a topic to talk about, contact Entertainments Member.